Did you know that January is officially National Hobby Month? As it’s also the beginning of the year, now is the perfect excuse to try something new – you could even make a new years resolution out of it!
Music is not just a rewarding, creative outlet, but it is also great for your physical, emotional and mental well-being. So, if you’re a music lover, but a little stuck on what to try, give our list a little read and let us know what you’ll be trying…
- Learn an instrument
- Learn how to write music
- Go and watch live music (or go and see more!)
- Write a song
- Curate playlists
- Join a band (or start one!)
- Go to musicals
- Learn how to produce music
- Learn how to sing – just sing more for fun!
- Start a music blog and write about anything you fancy music-related
- Review music on a blog or vlog
- Learn about scoring a film
- Listen to different types of music
- Create and design merch for your favourite artists
- Enjoy karaoke with friends!
What musical hobbies would you add to the list?